|Motor model||YE3 series three-phase asynchronous motor|
|texture of material||aluminum shell|
|Applicable scope||Three-phase asynchronous motor aluminum shell vertical can be applied to various mechanical equipment such as water pumps, lathes, oil pumps, mixers, etc.|
Who are we?
HangZhou Su Lin Mechanical & Electrical Co., Ltd. is located in Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Industrial Park, Daxi Town, HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province. Adjacent to Xihu (West Lake) Dis.wen high-speed G15, China National Highway 104, 18 km from the HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Airport, 2 km from the railway station, the traffic is very convenient. Is a set design, production, sales, service integration of the new enterprise. Has many years of production YY series fan, JY, Ye2, YC, YL, YCL, YS Experience, has a perfect motor automatic computer testing line, Advanced Manufacturing, assembly line, specializing in the production of Dinyi brand series motor products. Products through the national compulsory product CCC certification, Export European Union CE safety certification
The company produces a complete range of motors, a variety of varieties, advanced design, well-chosen materials, advanced technology and unique, with excellent performance and the use of safe, reliable, durable and other advantages, products sell well throughout the country and exported to all world countries , customers at home and abroad to the praise. The company regards human resources as the basis of development of the enterprise, attention to customer needs, customer service, to build the industry brand. With our strong human capital and continuous innovation, we can create a comfortable and quiet environment for maintaining the CHINAMFG health of human beings. The company adheres to the “quality first, customer first” principle to provide customers with quality service, welcome new and old customers to visit, guidance and business negotiations.
|TYPE||POWER(KW)||SPEED(r/min)||Rated Current(A)||η(%)||Power Factor cos||Ist/In||Tst/Tn||Tmax/Tn|
YE3 Three-phase Electric Motor are made of high-quality materials and conform to IEC standard. Which has good performance with low noise and little vibration. It is safe and reliable in operation, and can be maintained very conveniently.
1.YE3 Series Aluminum Housing Three Phase Induction Motor adopts the latest design and high quality material and are conform to the IEC standard in function, appearance, output and other requirements.
2.The efficiency of YE3 motor meets IEC standard in E. U., and can reach the IE3 standard if requested. YE3 motor has a lot of advantages including high efficiency, energy saving, low noise, little vibration, light weight, small volume, reliable operation, up-to-date appearance, convenient operation and maintenance.
3.YE3 motor is died cast into mounding shape by aluminum-alloy. The base foot can be removable. Various mounting types are available for YE3 motor.
4.YE3 motor is suitable for common working environment and machinery without special requirement, like air-compressor, pump, fan, medical apparatus and instruments, small machines etc.
Factory real shots
|Operating Speed:||Constant Speed|
|Number of Stator:||Three-Phase|
|Species:||Y, Y2 Series Three-Phase|
|Casing Protection:||Closed Type|
What is a 3-phase motor and how does it work?
A 3-phase motor is a type of electric motor that operates on a three-phase power supply. It is widely used in various industrial and commercial applications due to its efficiency, reliability, and ability to provide high torque output. Here’s a detailed explanation of what a 3-phase motor is and how it works:
A 3-phase motor consists of three windings, typically placed 120 degrees apart around the motor’s stator. These windings are energized by a balanced three-phase power supply, which generates a rotating magnetic field within the motor. The rotating magnetic field interacts with the motor’s rotor, causing it to rotate and produce mechanical power.
Here’s a step-by-step explanation of how a 3-phase motor works:
- Power Supply: A 3-phase motor requires a three-phase power supply, which typically consists of three alternating current (AC) voltage waveforms that are 120 degrees out of phase with each other. The power supply is connected to the motor’s three windings.
- Stator Windings: The stator windings are coils of wire that are wound around the motor’s stator. Each winding is connected to a different phase of the power supply. When the power supply is energized, alternating current flows through each winding, creating a magnetic field around the stator.
- Rotating Magnetic Field: The three-phase current flowing through the stator windings creates a rotating magnetic field. The rotating magnetic field is produced because the three phases are out of phase with each other by 120 degrees. This rotating magnetic field is responsible for the motor’s operation.
- Rotor: The rotor is the rotating part of the motor. It is typically made of a series of conductive bars or laminated iron cores. The rotor is placed within the rotating magnetic field created by the stator windings.
- Induction or Synchronous Operation: Depending on the design of the motor, it can operate as an induction motor or a synchronous motor.
- Induction Motor: In an induction motor, the rotating magnetic field induces currents in the rotor bars through electromagnetic induction. These induced currents create a magnetic field in the rotor that interacts with the stator’s rotating magnetic field, causing the rotor to rotate. The speed at which the rotor rotates is slightly slower than the speed of the rotating magnetic field, creating a slip. The slip allows the motor to produce torque and overcome inertia or mechanical load.
Overall, a 3-phase motor is a versatile and efficient motor that operates on a three-phase power supply. It works by creating a rotating magnetic field in the motor’s stator through energized windings. This rotating magnetic field interacts with the rotor, causing it to rotate and generate mechanical power. Whether it operates as an induction motor or a synchronous motor, the 3-phase motor is widely used in various industrial applications due to its reliable and high-performance characteristics.
Can you provide examples of machinery or equipment that use 3-phase motors?
Various types of machinery and equipment rely on 3-phase motors for their operation. Here are some examples of applications where 3-phase motors are commonly used:
- Industrial Machinery: 3-phase motors are extensively used in industrial machinery, including pumps, compressors, fans, blowers, conveyors, mixers, agitators, and centrifuges. These motors provide the necessary power and torque to drive heavy-duty equipment commonly found in manufacturing plants, refineries, mining operations, and other industrial settings.
- Electric Generators: Many electric generators, both stationary and portable, are driven by 3-phase motors. These generators produce electrical power by converting mechanical energy into electrical energy. They are widely used in construction sites, emergency backup systems, remote locations, and other applications where a reliable power supply is required.
- Air Conditioning and HVAC Systems: 3-phase motors are employed in air conditioning and HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems. They power the compressors, fans, and pumps that circulate and condition the air in commercial buildings, offices, hospitals, shopping malls, and other large-scale facilities.
- Machine Tools: Machine tools, such as lathes, milling machines, grinders, and drilling machines, often utilize 3-phase motors for precision machining operations. These motors provide the required power and control to drive the cutting tools and move the workpieces accurately.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems: 3-phase motors play a crucial role in water and wastewater treatment systems. They power pumps, aerators, mixers, and other equipment involved in the treatment and distribution of clean water, as well as the processing and disposal of wastewater in municipal and industrial treatment plants.
- Refrigeration Systems: 3-phase motors are commonly used in commercial refrigeration systems, such as walk-in coolers, refrigerated display cases, and industrial refrigeration units. These motors drive the compressors that circulate the refrigerant and maintain the desired temperature for food storage, preservation, and cooling applications.
- Elevators and Escalators: Many elevators and escalators rely on 3-phase motors for their vertical transportation functions. These motors power the lifting mechanisms, allowing for smooth and efficient movement of people and goods within buildings, airports, train stations, and other vertical transportation systems.
- Industrial and Commercial Fans: Large industrial and commercial fans, such as those used for ventilation, cooling, or air circulation in warehouses, factories, gymnasiums, and other large spaces, often employ 3-phase motors. These motors provide the necessary power to drive the fan blades and move substantial volumes of air.
- Printing Presses: Printing presses, used in the printing and publishing industry, utilize 3-phase motors to power various components, such as the paper feed systems, printing cylinders, ink pumps, and drying units. These motors enable high-speed and precise operation in commercial printing applications.
- Crushers and Grinders: Crushers, grinders, and shredders in industries such as mining, construction, and recycling employ 3-phase motors to drive their crushing and grinding mechanisms. These motors provide the necessary power and torque to break down and process various materials efficiently.
These are just a few examples of machinery and equipment that rely on 3-phase motors for their operation. 3-phase motors are widely used in numerous industrial, commercial, and residential applications due to their efficiency, reliability, and ability to deliver high power output.
Can 3-phase motors be customized for specific torque and speed requirements?
Yes, 3-phase motors can be customized to meet specific torque and speed requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation of their customization capabilities:
- Motor Design:
- 3-phase motors can be designed and manufactured to meet specific torque and speed requirements. Motor manufacturers can customize the motor’s physical characteristics, such as the number of poles, winding configuration, and core materials, to optimize its performance for the desired torque and speed range.
- The motor’s design parameters, such as the diameter and length of the stator and rotor, can be adjusted to achieve the desired torque output. Similarly, the number of windings and their arrangement can be tailored to provide the necessary speed characteristics.
- Winding Configurations:
- The winding configuration of a 3-phase motor significantly influences its torque and speed characteristics. By customizing the winding arrangement and connections, motor manufacturers can achieve specific torque and speed requirements.
- For example, a motor with a delta (Δ) winding configuration tends to provide higher starting torque, making it suitable for applications that require high initial torque. On the other hand, a motor with a star (Y) winding configuration may offer better speed regulation and efficiency.
- Motor Control:
- 3-phase motors can be controlled and adjusted using various control devices and techniques to achieve specific torque and speed requirements. Control methods include voltage control, frequency control, and pulse width modulation (PWM) control.
- By using control devices such as variable frequency drives (VFDs) or adjustable speed drives (ASDs), the frequency and voltage supplied to the motor can be adjusted in real-time, allowing precise control over motor speed and torque output.
- Mechanical Modifications:
- In some cases, mechanical modifications can be made to 3-phase motors to customize their torque and speed characteristics. For example, the addition of gearboxes or speed reducers can allow a motor to generate higher torque at lower speeds, or vice versa.
- By incorporating mechanical modifications, manufacturers can fine-tune the motor’s performance to match specific application requirements, achieving the desired torque and speed range.
Overall, 3-phase motors can be customized to meet specific torque and speed requirements through motor design, winding configurations, motor control techniques, and mechanical modifications. Motor manufacturers can tailor these aspects to optimize the motor’s performance for a wide range of industrial applications, providing the necessary torque and speed characteristics needed for specific requirements.
editor by CX 2023-11-16